azpro // Recruiter/HR Assistant
// Who we are looking for
If you are outgoing, people-oriented and optimistic, the azpro Recruiter and HR Assistant position is for you! Do your co-workers and bosses normally say you are results driven, organized and detail-oriented? We value a no gossip environment so if talking about your bestie behind their back is your favorite past-time-we may not be the place for you. Understanding the importance of maintaining professionalism when needed is necessary but who doesn’t like to have a little fun now and then? We all have that little voice inside us that speaks to us, does yours always tell you to be honest and have emotional intelligence-if so we want them to keep talking to you, if not they are telling you right now to choose the next job posting. We are fast paced, and your work will be extremely beneficial to our growth and a sense of urgency is required. Are you thick-skinned and competitive but looking to have an appropriate sense of humor and fun personality at the same time? If so then this is definitely the position for you!
Now that you know what we are looking for, take look below and see if we are what you are looking for!
// Who We Are
What our team members say about azpro:
azpro cares about our growth
We feel like we are part of a family!
It is a great environment
We never feel left out of the process
What we say matters to the company
Everyone is on the same page
We have direct access to leadership
// Responsibilities based on Accountabilities
- Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software program
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential team members using industry-standard techniques
- Build applicant funnel through researching & contacting resources
- Determine applicant qualifications for positions
- Arrange candidate interviews
- Evaluate applicants through their qualifications & job requirement
- Help with filing, and scanning
- Assist Human Resources in the day-to-day operations
- Ensure all time off is added to the vacation calendar and make adjustments as needed.
- Keep team member census and vacation calendar up to date including vacation time, birthdays and anniversaries.
- Request all Worker’s Compensation Certificates and Certificates of Liability Insurance. Work with appropriate party to ensure all info is correct and what is needed.
- Order and maintain company apparel for all team members.
A minimum of one year of full-cycle recruiting
Familiarity with active recruiting, including career fairs, job boards, and social media outlets
Experience reviewing resumes
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Clear understanding of interviewing laws
Experience maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on candidate availability
Experience with candidate fact-finding
Experience working with pre-employment assessments
// Team Leader