azpro // Project Coordinator
// Who We Are
Do you enjoy problem solving in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for a fun and flexible Project Coordinator to join our team! Are you always the one planning and executing the next event or project with attention to every detail? If your calendar is your best friend and you live to accomplish goals, you will thrive here. Strong communication skills are a must and we value great customer service. If you’re looking to just punch the 9-5 at a J-O-B, this may not be for you. Working through projects sometimes involves nights and weekends and a dedicated level of service.
Now that you know what we are looking for, take look below and see if we are what you are looking for!
// Who We Are
What our team members say about azpro:
Azpro cares about our growth
We feel like we are part of a family!
It is a great environment
We never feel left out of the process
What we say matters to the company
Everyone is on the same page
We have direct access to leadership
// Responsibilities based on Accountabilities
- Organize, plan, execute and oversee all project activities in cooperation with other teams, aiming at successful project execution for your assigned Account Manager.
- Manage project from beginning to end
- Responsible for working with all departments to ensure that job ticket details are clear and understood. Including but not limited to: Account Manager briefing, adding necessary documents to the job ticket, scheduling installation with the client, and processing the job ticket upon completion.
- Maintain live, updated awareness of the job ticket status.
- Schedule installations and communicate with install team on any forecasted issues that may arise.
- Work with purchasing to order products needed for each job.
- Accurately maintain project system dates, stations, and statuses, as well as emails and installation confirmations.
- Maintain a general understanding of all client needs, for effective backup coverage of peers.
- Participation in team meetings through Innovation, problem solving, and solution generating.
// Required Qualifications
Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum of 2 years of client service experience
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
// Preferred Qualifications
Print industry experience
Project Coordinator/ Management experience
// Team Leader
Project Coordination Team Leader