azpro // Programmer Analyst
// Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Programmer Analyst to join our growing IT team! If you are interested in everything tech and ready to learn the next new program, then we want you on our team. Do you like to jam your headphones in and dive into fun and interesting projects that will help take systems to the next level? You will be working with our IT Director through multiple projects at a time to help us get there. If you have a willingness to learn what we do as a company and about the graphics industry that would be a plus and we can teach you! If your current boss would describe you as a self- starter, adaptable, detail-oriented and a strong communicator (yes you have to be able to speak effectively to other humans) then azpro wants you!
Now that you know what we are looking for, take look below and see if we are what you are looking for!
// Who We Are
What our team members say about azpro:
Azpro cares about our growth
We feel like we are part of a family!
It is a great environment
We never feel left out of the process
What we say matters to the company
Everyone is on the same page
We have direct access to leadership
// Responsibilities based on Accountabilities
- Writing T-SQL scripts to provide reporting data to management and leadership.
- Provide statistical, predictive, and recursive analysis of dataset.
- Create front end solutions to display, analysis, and update SQL datasets.
- Create new reports in Crystal Reports.
- Learn the Cyrious program and can build and program within that product within 3 months of hire.
- Love doing a little of everything. We are a small IT team and we wear a lot of hats.
- At least a two-year CIS degree or equivalent work experience.
- A fundamental understanding of relational databases and set-based logic.
- Advanced skills in T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, common table expressions.
- Ability to take business requirements and translate those into technical solutions.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high attention to detail.
// Team Leader IT Team Leader
// Expected Work Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Monday–Friday are typical. Longer hours may be required depending on workload/project requirements. It is expected that projects are seen through completion even if it is not during these shop hours.